Sebuah Frekuensi Kehidupan

My life is a combination of success and failure that comes with love, passion and care

5.10.06

I'm in Mellow mood
really mellow....
somehow I fell with this guy, but I'm confuse still...
well, there're lots voices telling this and that to me

the best thing i could do now is praying to the mighty Father...
ask for the best way I could get..
*sigh*
I felt this kind of feeling before, and made me lose 4 kg...hehehe
and yes, this time too I couldn't eat proper meal...
I only munch some of the bits and throw the rest, its err...wasting though
but hey, I just can't help it....
it will do some good to me tho..since I've been gaining another 5 kg after the last heart breaking.. then if I could do the same like last time, isn't it good for me
hehe

anyway, everyone here in school are having good laugh, cuz on one meeting, my coordinator was upset with everyone, and having a bad mood, and was quite angry...while every body was paying attention, with stressed looks...I was sitting there SMILING hehehehehehe....I don't know, some of time I will smile...some of time I will just stunned there...and keep quiet... and some other time I would cry my heart out....GILA ...yes that would be the best word to describe...GILA

some people told me He is good guy...some says he is not..well that people opinion though...

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THIS KIND OF FEELING........

1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    seems like u're one tough lady....i just don't understand why u're getting confused and stuff like that regarding men or romance or whatever it is that makes u confused...it doesn't have to be like that...forgive me for being "sok tau", but i think there's a lot of things out there to be focused on...ur family for examples...friends too...ur study..plans for the future...ect....i think u should do that, instead of having this problem, deciding wheter this guy is a bad guy or not for you...advise for you (if it's ok), don't judge the book by it's cover..it's so cliche, but remember, all cliche are true...u have to understand that...try to get to know the person first, n then u can see the "value" of that person...sorry for being "sok tau" on you....nice to know u btw....o ya, i forget one thing...i know u from lovehappens (my username is theo_punk there), also i see ur profile too in friendster...hope u don't mind...take care n JBU...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home