Sebuah Frekuensi Kehidupan

My life is a combination of success and failure that comes with love, passion and care

10.2.06

whoa...

a week left, my life in bii is exactly one week left.
I'm resigning, finally I can take on my own decision to lead my own life..
I quit... to follow my life call.. being a teacher

bye- bye everyone.. in bii hehehehe
bye bye my dear brothers and sisters in bii
especially from NSD
Mailina Dewi Turnip, Dwianto Fransiskus, Wielianto Santoso, Anita Perdanawati, Maria Kristanti, Ratu Yesy Dewiyanti....oh Ompung Togar Leonard Tampubolon
and others

Peace out guys..

well I will be helping my mother in her school. Sekolah Kasih Karunia...

FYI (as if someone would read this post) ha ha
my email :mvputriyanti@bankbii.com won't be available any longer after 17th February.. you may contact me at vputriyanti@yahoo.com.au

ha ha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home