Sebuah Frekuensi Kehidupan

My life is a combination of success and failure that comes with love, passion and care

20.9.05

Jot de-ga-ri,

I only asked for coming late on Friday..cuz I need to go to the Immigration office to renew my passport...didn't your mother taught you to say thing nicely to people? I don't need your " I DON'T CARE" things...I don't need you to care anyway, you're sucks as a boss....

you're nothing but shit head... fucker!!!! you shib seki... I don't ask you to pay for my passport renewal anyway, I do work for you but God damn shit, I don't work my whole day life for you...biatch!

holiday coming up, me going to singapore....that's why I need my passport renewal , in case you don't know that going overseas need a passport...Ner nun shiba geseki...
don't think that I don't know your motivation in forcing us to work our ass off......

Shiba geseki

I swear Dang sin eun jook eul got ee dah ............. Geez!!!


Note: this is my blog, n heck I can do whatever I wanna do with this.....
this post dedicated to Mr. AJ......shiba geseki....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home