Sebuah Frekuensi Kehidupan

My life is a combination of success and failure that comes with love, passion and care

14.9.05

ever feel pissed but cannot express it?
ever feel like to mad like hell, but there's no way to express it?
ever feel underestimated?
ever feel tired with all things you've tried to do?
ever feel tired with all your routines?

he really piss me off now
he really make me mad
he really did underestimate me
he really make me tired to do all these things
he really make me tired with all my routines
he is so selfish

company rule
1. boss is always right
2. if the boss did mistake, look for number 1 rule..

I am pissed
I am mad
I am angry
I am tired

I am not kind of person who can pretends nothing has happened
I am not kind of person who can talk nicely to the related person
I rather not to talk with him, or I would scream at him
I am a person with full of expression
where people can read my face looks, whether I'm happy or mad
So, I will keep silent than talk
I keep all the matters to myself
I keep it inside and lock it...
silently, do all the tasks I should do....and listen to some music to try in healing myself to the least....

Currrently, Mr. Dept Head, I don't feel like to talk to you now...
you really pissed me off
it's time for you to face reality....no more bull shit talks
no more dreams....enough is enough...
there's limit of tolerance..
face it, we need more staff......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home