Sebuah Frekuensi Kehidupan

My life is a combination of success and failure that comes with love, passion and care

12.9.05

being honest or tell lies?
it's the hardest part ever in life...at least that's what i feel though
everytime I am being honest to people I know... (to special person of my life...) it will ended they walked away from my life...If I tell lies......they found out, they will also walk away from my life
God, what should I do?T_T

everytime I know someone in my life, hecks.....two weeks later they walk away.... so should I tell the truth about me, or tell lies? I tell the truth, a bitter truth about me, my past life, everything about me...then when the stories don't suit to what they have in mind about me...they walked away... if I never tell the truth, until they found out...they will also walk away...what's up with me and the guys lately ya?T_T

I had this online test couple years ago, and I found out that I'm a "gummy bear candy" type of person, which I have big kind of heart things, simply like how people feel when they eat the gummy candy...it also says, many people take advantage out of myself.....that's why I'm so afraid to have something...I am cautious always, even tho at the end I always fall down. that's me, even tho I already cautious of everything, at the end I am hurt still...if I wasn't cautious at all, it might hurt me more....please to whoever you are, don't let me suffer of heart break anymore.... I'm tired......I'm only 22 and already tired to hunt guys of my lovelife....hehehe weird huh? it probably caused of the heartbreak which come continuously these days...

I know this kinda too fast for me, it's 2 weeks only right.....as casual friend....due to the fact, which I aware of... but, I also wonder, whenever I heard this from other people, it hurt me...why? since I know all the fact between you and me.. I am tremendously happy to know you as my friend...since I never talked to you before, and since I've realized that you're sweet person inside, unlike what I used to have in mind about you before, no offends!!! you guys (korean) annoyed us sometimes....well, I guess you know that right?told you before about that anyway

I am so afraid to find that you will also walk away sooner or later, after knowing the truths about me, all my past life stories, that I'm not as sweet as what you think....geez...am not trying to behave negatively....just a thought of mind, which popped up very often....I am afraid...but it doesn't mean that I don't want to be with you now....I mean to be friends with you now...I still want to know you better though....if you willing to as well of course, if not..I'll stay away from ya...^_^

well, hey....I turn my MSN on yesterday and today....and yet I can't see you online, oh probably you are very busy with your trainings and family ya....ah ya, I forgot that you actually told me it's thanksgiving day in korea, and your grandparent is sick.....hope you have great times there...

regards,
me- 20434 (you know what's that right?)

3 Comments:

  • At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ria, I dunno if u read this or not but just be urself as u always hav been when I know u.
    The world is cold, cruel, dark and crazy. We are truly blessed to have a person like u who can bring warmth and light to others.

    Just remember nobody is perfect. Just be truthful, especially to urself. If that special someone cannot accept u then would it be worth it to have a relationship with him?

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger ria said…

    sopo sing ngepost comment di post ku iki ya? jadi penasaran, I guess this person know me quite well..but still I couldn't tell from the writing style...

    hope you will reveal yourself ya...penasaran nih

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    revealing meself? Now what's the fun in that :) Pls forgive my rudeness.

    Just have fun in life, make the most of it. Lakukan itu semua dengan kasih dan persembahkan mawar2 kepada Dia. We all love u for who u are, not u were and not u gonna be. Peace dude

     

Post a Comment

<< Home