Sebuah Frekuensi Kehidupan

My life is a combination of success and failure that comes with love, passion and care

14.9.05

hmmm....it's cold in here and cloudy outside...what a sweet moment to sleep.....
unfortunately, I am working my ass off today... I have to finish these reports by Friday or Monday the latest, as I have to do the SIT and UAT starting next monday which will take my whole office hours.

Duh, it's really cold ya, n come to my stupidity, I left my blazer/jacket on my bed....stuuuupiiiiddddd.....now I should be satisfied enuff with the warm tea, which is not enuff at all...since the tea is getting colder anyway... well, reading my old posts (last two posts) ....it makes me sound pathetic ya? hehehe......that's why I have this journal for, and its called as the frequencies of life, which shows that my life peak is up and downs.....some posts bring happiness, it could mean that my life is on up side... and while it gave bad mood, sadness types of posts shows that my life is at the down side...simple

I am very sleepy right now, as I went back home quite late last night, I left the office with Lina around 9.30 pm....I probably do that again til this Friday I guess....sometimes I kind of enjoying the silent moment during after office hours...as long as nobody started to scare me off, like last time...Togar, Lina did... scare me by saying hello to the spirits (as they said) damn! I tried to ignore them buy my ears started to blush......overall, love working with them (togar n lina I mean, not the spirits) well, we create all the fun together, give support to each other...not only to work related matters, sometimes when it comes to private life, sort of like love life hahaha...since I'm the youngest among the others, I sorta become the "anak bawang" uh... little kid...sort of like that...

Since my first day in this company, I would get nuts if I don't have this kind work environment, ....if either of us get so stress out, one of us would make jokes, it's silly jokes usually, and we cannot stop laughing... it sorts of like jokes of the day, cuz it won't get that funny anymore on the next day... and the most lovable things to be part of the team is, they don't racist to others....no seniorities is valid around here.... beside my age is youngest, my work period also the newest compare to those two creatures....hehehhee and yesh, I was the only chinese staff among them ( not until willy, another guy came to join us) ....we have this kind of joke, and none of us had ever get insulted ....both of them are Bataknesses, .....

L: "Cina, I'm going home...bye byeee"
Me: "Dahhhh Batak....."

things like this has become daily routines.... we also love to insult each other very often....no hard feeling though...that's why when newcomers heard our jokes, they will think "man, it's rude"
hahahahahahha......it's kinda dull, if we don't start our day by insulting each others....like this morning

L:"WOYYY bangunnn....WOYYY......melekkkk..."
Me: "HAH>???? OMG,,,,udah pagi ya? kirain masih malem...."
L: "ah elo kaya orang korea aja, suka fall asleep, terus sadar, terus kerja lagi"
Me:"hahahaha hahahaha, but y'know that guy is never sleep like the others do, I guess....but wait, we never know ya, since his seat faced to the other side, he probably sit ....with working position.....but he's sleping hhehehehhaheaea"
L:"oh iya ya.....cuma 1 yang bikin seballl....kalo abis sikat gigi, sikat giginya suka ditaro dimeja...taro bunga kek"
Me: "yaa kan cewe yang Korea uda ga ada...jadi ga ada yang taro bunga..jadi ya taro sikat gigi de..."

then we will start to do the work and stuff....hehehehehe.....it's silly sometimes....but we still laugh at it...hmmm......even sometimes I get bored will all the work routines....
well anyway, I better get back to my work, or the "cat" will catch the "mouse" again like last time....*toodles*

Note: the last two posts, I don't purposely to aim it to someone....there's no hard feeling while wrting those two posts, it just flow out from my mind...I write here what I felt, it's my blog, I am free of what I'd like to write....and I've take this blog as part of my mind.... hehehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home