Sebuah Frekuensi Kehidupan

My life is a combination of success and failure that comes with love, passion and care

8.8.07

fiuh....
this blog has been abandoned for a year..
there are several reasons to back up hehe
1. the Internet at home is sucks
2. I don't go online for everyday (usually on weekend IF I feel like I want to)
3. I forgot the passwords....hix hix

there you go...hopefully, I can access blogspot from school lab...hehe...btw, something great happened...they change the working hours from 7:30-5:00 to 7:00-4:00 it affects so much to my body clock, since I used to wake up at 7:00 to go to work, well I won't need rush hour to go to work as I live nearby then now, I have to wake up at 6:00 since the school will cut the allowance even for 1 minute late...hiks...

and well, lots things has happened during a year,
1. my bro n sis gonna have baby in next of 3 months
2. my dad is currently having the recurrent of the damn cancer which I supposed the chemotherapy, medicines, others fruits vegies antioxidants and God healing hands already killed them for second times
3. another life as single...haha....it;s not new thing eh?
4. i've changed my silly 6600 to E65..
5. no more K1D...as they all graduate to K2's....
6. K1C....

and the lists will go on and on....
well... hopefully I would remember the passwords always....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home